Thursday, 13 January 2011

Kick off 2011 with 2 cardio workouts at home that burn fat

So at the moment everyone I know is in the process of kicking off some fitness program so whenever I am out with friends the conversation soon reverts to fitness and how they can lose weight. Now most people are telling me they have started running outside or in the gym, cycling or going for power walks every day which is fine but it still amazes me that the moment most people want to lose fat they think of doing loads of cardio and not the intense variety.

Don´t get me wrong if your diet is strict and under control you will lose fat with “steady state” cardio but it just isn´t the most effective way of going about it.
As I write this post the weather here in Marbella is fantastic with blue skies and lots of sunshine. Very inspiring to get active and be in great shape for the coming year.
As I have mentioned in previous posts for the best result when it comes to burning fat especially those stubborn areas on the belly, lower back and thighs then forget about If you norma

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment